Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

How to Do what needs to be done.

I found this posted on one of my groups.  It is how we do what we need to do when it does not seem possible.  That includes beating the odds we we can sail on a strict budget.

The Sioux have a story which gets told in verbal tradition. It goes that one
day the Creator gathered all of Creation together and said: ""I want to hide
something from the humans until they are ready for it. It is the realization
that they create their own reality."

The eagle said: "Give it to me, I will take it to the moon."
The Creator replied: "No. One day they will go there and find it."
The salmon said: "I will bury it on the bottom of the ocean."
"No; they will go there too."
The buffalo said: "I will bury it far out on the Great Plains."
"No; they will cut into the skin of the Earth and find it even there."
Grandmother Mole, who lives in the breast of Mother Earth, and who has no
physical eyes but sees with spiritual eyes, said: "Put it inside of them."
And at once the Creator agreed: "It is done."

Personal note.   I noticed that this is The Creators original idea.

No comments: