Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Count Down!!!

Almost all of the stuff that is getting shipped to the coast is packed to ship OR gathered close enough to the box it is going in that it is not a problem. After two long consecutive 12 hour  days of busting our collective backs getting 14 cubic square foot boxes packed to ship Fed Ex. I said ENOUGH!  I told my saw man I did not want to see his face at the house for the next two days! We DESERVE A WELL EARNED BREAK! From the size of the grin on his face I could tell he was all broke up over it, but I stood firm and said NO WORK on this for 48 hours!


 Yesterday was about doing as absolutely little as humanly possible. Seriously all I did was spray house and put my laundry bag into the van. I was that tired. Today is about getting  to the laundromat if I make it that far and finding a pair of coveralls I can wear when I am working on things like the van, boat etc. I still have not made it to the laundromat but I did manage to get a pair of coveralls. You know the idea, SAVE MY CLOTHES from constant stains of materials that are never going to come out.  I can't believe the gaul of Orshelans. 89.00 for a set of made in China 100 % cotton. Whew! I found some at Tractor supply. Still more then I wanted to pay at 40 plus dollars after tax and no they did not have them in my size but it will work. If any one laughs to loud I'm gonna deck them. It really is as simple as that. LOL The crouch is about knee level but the smaller ones had NO shoulder room. It will do until I can find a better fit. The goal is keep my clothes from getting destroyed not running for Miss America.

On the really good news side. Finally I got my computer running to suit me. I made the switch to Linux out of shear desperation. Finally today I decided to try Applebee's wifi as opposed to McD's. I have to got to plug this! Happy hour appetizers, ( onion rings), iced tea and wifi at a respectable speed as in it did not take forever to update and get my DVD software installed.


 Boat wise, the inside of the boat is starting to look like someone lives in it instead of looking like the rejected junk room of the local good will. All in all life is good. I can actually see me getting out of here in the reasonable future if NOTHING ELSE messes up!!!!
  I decided how I am going to deal with The Toy. She is getting put on top of the van and going with me. I'll finish her down south.

That's about it for now. Sail safe but what ever you do GET OUT THERE AND SAIL! Life is to short to just flap YOUR gums about it!

No comments: