Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

General Update

Wow its been a couple of months since I posted any thing. Not a lot going on with the boats. I have made the decision to cut down The Toy so her length is about 13' 6". A couple of different states do not require registration on boats under a certain length is the reason.


Have been getting house set up to sale so I can do this.  Its NOT ready to show yet but here's the blog. I have been uploading things a bit at a time. IF any one is interested in swallowing the anchor,  I WILL consider partial trade on a larger boat that I can live aboard.

http://forsalebyownerduncanoklahoma.blogspot.com/
Also am listing a bunch of stuff I'm sellign on  the sale or trade page. Still have rudder.

That's about all. Smooth Seas and Fair Winds 

No comments: