Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Global "warming" brings COLDER TEMPS?

What in the heck is going on with this weather? Last winter was a bone chiller.This last summer was like we were in death valley. In fact on many days it was hotter here then it was in Death Valley.I checked just to see. The first of June  was 105 degrees hot and it stayed that way  and hotter until all of a sudden in September it went to cool and now the first of November is is cold to the point of below freezing already. In  the over 20 years since I have lived here, this is NOT normal. This is more like upper Midwest not  South west!
 Now I'm fairly easy to get along with . I have learned to roil with the punches but this is ridiculous!
All the talk about global warming that I hear makes me wonder what the SAM heck is going on. How can we be having :global warming if the winters are slowly getting  COLDER?
This gal has had enough!

No comments: