Search This Blog

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Deck Hardware

Well it was a good run while it lasted. My helper went home, so I'm on my own again. The good news is the largest percentage of the deck bolts  I need to remove so I can get the spider cracks repaired are out of the way and safely tucked in their baggies waiting for reinstall or replacement.   Just to  make sure I  get every thing put back in place correctly,  I took PLENTY of pictures.  Reason for so many shots of same areas is so I have multiple perspective when it is time to put it all back together.



In no particular order  here  they are.


                                                 Bow






                       












         Port starting with  Stern.   Rub rail is off most of it.























                                Last but never least starboard




















More good news is I found brushes  and repair parts so my sanders are not dying all the time. I will be able to get back to work on that aspect soon.

That's about all for now. Sail, safe but sail.


















No comments: