Search This Blog

Friday, July 12, 2013

Lost and Found


Funniest thing, when you all of a sudden have two computers to work with, remembering which one you downloaded pictures to can become a part of the learning curve.   These were on the net book. ( old system)


                                 










                                           Buddie in an extra small PFD. It fits perfectly.















 Saw this on the cabin sole. Any idea what kind of bug this is? Looks like a cockroach except it has spots.



On the more boring aspects of life, I have given up on fighting with the shocks, I decided to just go with the same brand of shocks that were in place. My mechanic is going to get them installed and I'm going to focus on things that do not make me stark raving insane, like  getting ready to blow this pop stand of a town and head for blue water. I'm not getting my hopes up BUT if all goes well, based on an earlier phone, call I may actually get out of here this month!  I will know more in about an hour or so.
Got the pics of the street pipe break flooding my yard. I'm so glad we were all here when it happened. At least it did not get to the foundation this time.

















That's all for now, Sail safe but SAIL!


No comments: