Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Simular attitudes from different latitudes

Was cruising on one of the forums  I belong to and  found this. I could not word it better my self!

Budget Cruising is Not a Choice, It's A Necessity...(v2.0)

 Today is about dealing with the more mundane things in life and keeping warm. Its colder then the bottom of Billy Bob's snow boots out side/ We have snow on the ground finally. That's a good thing. It means spring and warmer weather is coming!!!!!!!

I was commenting on a forum and this thought hit me like a ton of bricks. 

When I consider what I have learned in life living at a sub poverty level income has a perk money not only cannot buy it actually prevents one from having.


In the days to come there will be those who know how to survive on little or nothing and those who wish they did. Give me a worthy vessel and a crew with skills in sailing and surviving at sub poverty level income and we will live like royalty, while those who have spent their life living as royalty will learn to live and die as paupers.



No comments: