Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Follow up on Zynga Ganes on Face book

Apparently enogh game players have walked out and more are threathing to vote with their feet the same way that they are finally starting to take the hint and correct real problems. They call them bugs.  Yeah right. See post in bugs and issues on the castel ville forum if your interested. Me? Yeah I play, You can't work on honey does and boats all the time. I made up my mind after back yard mosters that Im NOT BUYING any thing unless I am happy wih game performance. I dont care if it's beta or not. Beta is not an excuse for the situation as it has been.  USE your own judgement. LET THE BUYER BE WARE!  It appears to me that the general consensus of the players/ posters that  these alleged "bugs" are all intentionally designed to be ploys to entice / coerce you to buy the crowns. I happen to agree with that opinion.

No comments: