Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

Logic of a group

 I posted a question about cells and providers on one of my groups. It has a rather lively discussion going on. That's the god thing  about yahoo groups . You ask a question and learn more then you ever thought you would know. Some really good ideas came out of it for  sailing and getting things done on the cheap. This is one of those make it work type of ideas that make me glad I found this group. Thanks Andrew


"LMAO  you reminded me about the log.  On my last sharpie i had rigged a copper toilet float with an eye screw and i could pull a string and drop it at the bow and time when it passed the stern to calculate my speed.  Crude but it worked well.  Especially Nice if you have a boat of even length like 25 or 30 feet."

No comments: