Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Interior Ideas

I am no where ready to start actually making concrete plans on this part of things BUT when I find a good idea that i like and that  suits it's reasonable to put it some where so here it is, a page for interior ideas I like, It's going to be a living page so I'll be adding to  it as I find ideas I like. Its mostly going to be links I think at least for now.



Galley
stove cabinet could be widened to make room for sink as well  I'm thinking drop downs on side for more counter space when cooking.  I already have this cook stove, Could add a second hole if you really wanted to  and have your "back up" as a second burner. Cooking with only one burner is the pits! I've done it for years and it is not fun! Coleman sells a oven you set on top of their stove for baking. I'm thinking an insulated box made out of two layers of sheet metal spaced maybe 1/2 to 1 inch apart and insulated ( like a solar oven) with a thermostat  would work same.  Yes, they sell two burner stoves, I like this idea better a I can space the burners the way I want to and it is a lot more secure then having a two burner sitting on top of a board,. Fasteners do come lose from time to time. If it is in side a wood frame like this its not going to come lose and jettison across the hull in a blow.

UPDATE!!! The only problem with the above idea is HOW do I gimble it?

No comments: